Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hiiiiiiiiiii

So I know I promised I would update sooner and more frequently but life just happens. Between work being extremely busy, went on a 4 night cruise and in the process of moving - I just haven't had time. What better day to update then Mother's Day - right?!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the woman out there - if you've lost a child or you're trying to conceive a child - YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN on this day. I have so many woman in my life that have been influential in some way shape or form, and for that I am extremely grateful. Do you really have to have a kid to say you're a mother? I personally don't think - some just have a gift of being that "Motherly" type of person or voice in your life. With all that said - I truly do have an AMAZING Mom. Words can't describe the person she is not only to me but to others in her life. She has taught me so much and I only hope that I can be half the woman she is, including being half the Mom she has been to me. I know I can be completely selfish (more like my Dad). I hope it wears off some when I have my baby. I'd say I'm a selfless person with friends and family most of the time, but I still do what I want and when I want. I foresee this all changing - GOD grant my kid some patience, PLEASE! Another amazing person in my life has been my Aunt. She's strong, goes after what she wants in life and no one is getting in her way of that or telling her different. Our birthday's are a day apart - we love shopping, clothes and shoes. We have so much in common it's crazy - She's a rock in my foundation and without her as well as my Mom - I would've crumbled into a million pieces one hundred times over. It's amazing what both woman have instilled in me and my beliefs, I am truly one lucky person. There are many other woman in my life that have taught me so many different things, they all hold a special place in my heart.

So what else is going on in my so called life - hmmmmm.. Well I officially said I was NOT doing regionals - that was pretty much a given but hey in my mind there was still a chance, and trust me that still hasn't changed HAHA. It's bittersweet. I'm so proud and happy of the girls that will be on the team for training their butts off and doing their best. Everyone is still treating me as though I am a part of the team which makes this "stepping down" 100 times easier. I will be sad come regionals weekend I am not out there competing BIG TIME. I can't lie about that in the slightest. I wish I could just do one workout - I mean can't I get injured or something like that and do one WOD?? Why do we have alternates?!! HAHAHAHA Surprisingly at this time I can still do everything, however those strict HSPUs would have me. I'm like dead weight on the mat, I feel like. My pistols are worse now (I was never great at them to begin with) and my muscle ups - well I can do one and rest or do chest to bar pull ups and then next round do another one! LOL!! Ahh man - I'm becoming a fat ass in front of my very eyes and I just see my skills going out the window - it blows. Burpees seem to be the slowest thing for me, obviously I am not my normal self thrashing my body down to the ground. I'm more of a lady about it;  kinda like a newbie, I lie down gently. There are jokes as I work out now about doing somewhat heavy overhead squats and baby popping out, it's hilarious! I absolutely love my gym and my friends/teammates, they keep me sane in this crazy ass moment during my life.

I bought some maternity clothes - yea WTF???? Not to worry I wear extra smalls or smalls. I just bought some dresses and a pair a jeans. After looking at clothes in Motherhood and Target - I decided to check out eBay for stuff. I don't plan on keeping this shit or having another kid ANYTIME soon, if ever so why not - I'd assume most chicks selling stuff on there are in the same mind frame right?!! So buying some designer AE jeans for $15 sounds like a legit idea to me! Anyhow - I found some amazing things and highly recommend chicks doing that. I'd still rather save my money and buy some amazing shoes :-) Another clever thing I've come to realize - ughh ladies save your money and don't buy those belly bands they try to sell your for +$20 or so... GUESS what bandeau bras work just as well or better!! So I've finally reached the point wear my 26's and some 27's can button up but they're uncomfortably tight! While on my cruise I discovered that a bandeau bra was by NO means holding my boobs up AT ALLLLLLLLL...but slide it down and TADA Belly band! It worked awesome! No sense in buying the actual bands I can just get a couple of bandeaus for like $5 at the chinita stores and I'm good to go! My mexican friends will get "chinita" hahaha.. See I even have money saving tips for you guys.

I don't have some amazingly funny stories at this time (sad face) sorry.. nor do I have any recent baby bump pix it's there TRUST ME! I have these pix from the cruise and one of them we were ghetto didn't want to spend $22 for a damn picture they took of us so we took a picture with our phone! HA







2 comments:

  1. bathing suit totally putting in overtime there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you might have figured reading you blog brought tears - I love you so much sweetie and I pray that with a little of me and a little of your aunt you won't take any B/S from anybody and I MEAN ANYBODY.

    Love Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete